Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Final Project Week 8: The story


A silent bar where  I, Phineas Fogg sits and drinks my  fresh brew. Peruvian liquor seems to be the best with a hint of lime.  I look around to see the atmosphere of everything. I see a woman frustrated and looks in a need of help. Two thuggish men are pushing her around trying to force themselves to take her with them. I grabs a bite of MY Incan fire chips and walks toward them. I then punch one of the guys until he's cold knocked out. The other guy throws a bar stool at me and misses.  i began to catch fear. i grab  the damsel and runs out the bar with my bag of fiery chips in hand. The Peruvian beauty is caught and confused by what's going on. The thuggish man runs to them and I hop onto a llama and we are off. The man is behind us running fast as speed.  I then throws rocks at him hoping to stop him in his tracks. I keeps trying with the rocks.  It's not enough to stop this thug until they run into the rainforest and towards the edge of a cliff.  The girl panics and yells to me something in Spanish. Thinking quickly I, can either die off a cliff or die from this huge man. He then grabs a vine where he swings him and the beauty to safety and watches the thug fall into a waterfall.  The Peruvian beauty asked me ,my name and he tells her “Phineas Fogg.” After clutching it for so long I pull out a chip from the bag. Offering the beauty a piece of lime chili pepper jerky and she doesn’t accept and kisses me passionately.

No comments:

Post a Comment