Wednesday, September 18, 2013

SWOT

" The marketer should conduct a SWOT analysis, by which it evaluates the company’s overall strengths (S), weaknesses (W), opportunities (O), and threats (T)." (Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong /Kotler, p.55          My companies strengths would be finding and knowing what target demographic would buy my product as well as knowing how to advertise to them. My chips would also have a unique sense of spices that come together and taste amazing and will give a unique experience. my weaknesses would be trying to gear out my spicy chip flavors to those who do not prefer a chip with spiciness. my opportunities would be how to branch out and bring down the competition for other spicy food snacks on the shelves. my opportunities would be reaching out social media and making a interactive site where you could watch hilarious commercials and play games that would be intriguing to you. my threats would be the corporate chip companies selling similar spicy products." Opportunities are favorable factors or trends in the external environment that the company may be able to exploit to its advantage. " (Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong /Kotler, p.55) "Threats are unfavorable external factors or trends that may present challenges to performance." (Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong /Kotler, p.55)



No comments:

Post a Comment